Sunday, December 3

Pictures from Dharma's first week at home

So today I'll be posting those pictures I've been promising (b.t.w. this site is quite a challenge to post pictures on, but I'll get it, eventually)... there are lots of pix and stories of firsts from the first week Dharma spent with us at home. We have alot of pictures, so I'll see if the pictures help to tell the majority of the stories.
There are some pictures that Amanda has told me are redundant... but you know what, those pictures are here, because I couldn't decide which to keep and which to leave out.
I figured why be choosy?
The first set of pics are of us catching Dharma sucking his thumb for the first time and Maya holding Dharma for the first time.

In the next set below, the first of the"redundant" pictures... and then there's the kids loving Dharma and loving having their picture taken...

another "redundant" pic, but a better view of Dharma. These kids are some cute! :-)
Below we also catch the kids in one of their favorite play areas - Our Bed!














And the next 2 pictures are a whole different kind of first. The 2 pictures below are the first 2 pictures that Ethan took with Mommy's camera! I have to tell you that I was super impressed!












Also new this week, Ethan' been using one of my yoga mats as a hiding place, it was too cute to pass up. And I'm also including some cute pics of Shawna and Karine, from their visit. Also some pics that were too cute to leave out, and Dharma doesn't look bad either.

I hope you enjoyed the pictures.
I gotta get back to the kids and stuff...
Next week I hope to answer some of the email questions we received... the one question that was asked and that's been on my mind the most is how the kids (and even the parents) have changed or adjusted to having a third child in the house -- I find this to be a very interesting question indeed.
Please email us if you are enjoying the site and the pictures. Thanks :-)



No comments: